Welcome to the life of Kandice

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weirdo

So this guy walks into my store and I ask him if he needs any help. He then replies that he's just looking around. A little later he asks ,"so, how long are you planing to work here?" I replied," I own the store." he then asks," are you hiring?" so I explained to him why we do not need anyone since we have two employees already. So this guy says okay and wanders around our store. He then asks me," uhhh do u have time to date?" I seriously thought I heard him wrong so I asked ,"excuse me" and he repeated the question. I pointed to my ring finger and told him I was engaged. He then said okay and started looking around the store again. I acted like I was on my phone trying to ignore him when he asked ," uh... Do u like have to marry? Like is it a set thing?" so I gave him a weird look a d said, " yes but because I want to, not have to." he then shrugged and looked around some more. He then started asking me where and when the wedding was and I didn't answer him. He then asked if my wedding was public. I answered ," private". Now this guy was weird so I took a picture of him without his knowledge then walked towards the back and asked Jiin to go to the front of the store. When I thought he left I went back to the front of the store. A few minutes later he comes back and asks if I could invite him to my wedding. I said that I was sorry but I can't do that. I told him I didn't know him. He then said,"I just have a lot of time in my hands and was just asking." he then left and didn't come back. This guy looked like he was in his late twenties or early thirties. I know he was weird but I feel sorry for him. He is either really lonely and had no social skills or mentally challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment