Welcome to the life of Kandice

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial weekend

This weekend was full of fun! Friday was jiins surprise birthday party that her best friend Boram and I threw at Boboz. Jiins was so surprised that she was almost in tears! On Sunday, my Hubz, jiin and I took ruby and mindy to Malibu. We stopped at the Malibu seafood restaurant and picked up some delicious seafood and headed to the dog beach. It was so windy that we were only able to stay until we finished our meal. Oh, and I totally forgot, before we went to Malibu, we went to west LA to check out our potential first home. I loved it!!!! It is a bit on the pricey side, but the layout was exactly how I pictured my new home. We still need to check out more places but I am in love with this one. After Malibu, we went to Vibe super club and partied until we were so hungry that we went to eat. Monday was a chill day. David, jiin and I went to eat at Gil mok and hung out at my moms place. David took a nap and jiin and I watched koreAn show programs. In the evening, we met with Chanell, her husband, and Soomin to watch men in black 3...which I fell asleep halfway through the movie. Dinner was amazing though, Chanel's husband treated us out to sushi at slow fish. The bill was close to 400. Wow. I think it was the two bottles of expensive sake they ordered. It was a great weekend and I wish it was a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment