Welcome to the life of Kandice

Friday, May 25, 2012

2 plus 2 equals 1

I'm hating this weather... Gloomy then sunny, then gloomy again. I've been feeling gloomy myself. David's boss didn't let us go on our honeymoon right after the wedding and told us to go in June. Unfortunately, prices of airfare and hotels are almost tripled during June until September. Sigh. So, we decided to go in September. This will be a vacation, not a friggin honeymoon. david seems a bit down too. I think he feels sorry and disappointed himself. There are other things that stress me too. Things that I don't want to talk about. Family, trust, values...priorities... Everything seems out of place since the wedding. I feel like I have gotten farther from certain people.... I guess it's just me and david now. Like pastor kim said, two plus two equals one.

No comments:

Post a Comment