Welcome to the life of Kandice

Sunday, April 29, 2012

So angry

I went to pick up David at the airport today. I even took the dogs to surprise him. Once I got there I couldn't find him, and when I talked to him on the phone he was clearly beyond drunk and I couldn't make out what he was trying to say. For over an hour I looked for him and he was repeating the same thing "ahm ouwside" over and over again, when I asked him to describe or explain to me where he was. Finally I was so frustrated and angry I started crying. I even called David's mother. She told me to leave him there and go home, which is exactly what I did. When he came home we argued and he promised once again to never get "that" drunk. I'm still upset... And frustrated. We only have two weeks left till the wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment